my top guessing,india casino online real money,tennis only wa]
UPDATED ON SEP 17, 2021 10:33 PM IST
- Shoaib Akhtar took to Twitter to react on NZC's decision to pull out of the series. “NZ just killed Pakistan cricket,” he wrote with two angry-faced smileys.
UPDATED ON SEP 17, 2021 06:19 PM IST
Speaking of Kohli’s decision to step down as T20 skipper, Vengsarkar said he was expected this to happen, given the work load of leading the in all three formats.
PUBLISHED ON SEP 17, 2021 06:15 PM IST
New Zealand decided to pull its team out of Pakistan just ahead of the first ODI after its cricket board received a security threat. England are scheduled to travel to Rawalpindi in October for two Twenty20 Internationals, in what will be their first visit to Pakistan since 2005.
UPDATED ON SEP 17, 2021 04:36 PM IST
- In a four tweet thread on Twitter, PCB said assurances were given to the New Zealand government that there was no threat to the security of their players if the ODI and T20I went ahead as per schedule.
PUBLISHED ON SEP 17, 2021 03:18 PM IST
- On being asked about the same, the right-arm fast bowler said that selection is not in his hands, but added that he will continue to pursue his dream of playing for India in the World Cup someday.
UPDATED ON SEP 17, 2021 03:22 PM IST
- “Following an escalation in the New Zealand Government threat levels for Pakistan, and advice from NZC security advisors on the ground, it has been decided the BLACKCAPS will not continue with the tour,” said NZC.
PUBLISHED ON SEP 17, 2021 11:05 PM IST
Pakistan Cricket Board CEO Wasim Khan confirmed that a chartered flight will be coming on Saturday to take the New Zealand team.
PUBLISHED ON SEP 17, 2021 10:34 PM IST
The 17-year-old Rohtak-born Shafali, scored a total of 159 (96 and 63) runs on her Test debut against England earlier this year and was the 'Player-of-the-match'. She is now part of the Test team for Australia.
By Snehal Pradhan
PUBLISHED ON SEP 17, 2021 10:04 PM IST
- By giving up captaincy only in T20s but not ODIs, he has kept himself in the hunt to earn trophies in ODIs and Tests.
PUBLISHED ON SEP 17, 2021 08:42 PM IST
- It all started in the IPL for Ashwin, now one of Test cricket's greatest bowlers. Now it's again the platform from where he hopes to get into the World Cup.
PUBLISHED ON SEP 17, 2021 05:55 PM IST
- In a post on social media, Kohli said that he took the decision in order to decrease his excessive workload, and further added that he will continue to play as a batsman in the shortest format.
PUBLISHED ON SEP 17, 2021 03:05 PM IST
India's tour of Australia begins with the opening ODI at the Great Barrier Reef Arena in Mackay on September 21 and concludes with third and final T20I at the Metricon Stadium in Gold Coast on October 10.
UPDATED ON SEP 17, 2021 02:39 PM IST
- Sridharan will be the chairman of selectors. “Former Tamil Nadu captain Sharath Sridharan will head the committee,” BCCI said while announcing the junior selection committee.
UPDATED ON SEP 17, 2021 06:04 PM IST
- Pietersen was one of the firsts to react on Kohli's lengthy Instagram post. The former right-handed batsman replied with a fire emoji, which got the fans confused.
UPDATED ON SEP 17, 2021 02:10 PM IST
- Calling it ‘a very unselfish decision’, Vaughan said Kohli can relax and utilize the space to perform as a batsman in the shortest format of the game.
UPDATED ON SEP 17, 2021 12:50 PM IST
Wishing him a long and healthy life, former India batting great Sachin Tendulkar and captain Virat Kohli led their wishes to the Indian Prime Minister.
PUBLISHED ON SEP 17, 2021 11:54 AM IST
Holder and Rutherford featured in the recently concluded Caribbean Premier League (CPL) 2021 and hence will undergo only two-day isolation before joining the SRH bubble.
UPDATED ON SEP 17, 2021 11:56 AM IST
Speaking about CSK, Pietersen admitted that he was surprised by their performance in the first half of the IPL 2021 and have a ‘fantastic shot’ at winning the title for the fourth time.
UPDATED ON SEP 17, 2021 12:20 PM IST
Prasad reckoned that excessive workload that comes with leading Team India across all formats and the stress of living in bio-bubble could have been the reason behind Kohli’s massive decision.
ANI | , Dubai
PUBLISHED ON SEP 17, 2021 10:08 AM IST
Du Plessis, Bravo and Tahir all participated in the recently concluded Caribbean Premier League (CPL) 2021 and hence will undergo only two-day isolation before joining the CSK bubble.
PUBLISHED ON SEP 17, 2021 09:54 AM IST
Since Pollard played CPL, he will undergo two-day isolation before joining Mumbai Indians bubble.
PUBLISHED ON SEP 17, 2021 09:33 AM IST
On Thursday, Delhi Capitals announced that Pant will continue as the captain in IPL 2021 - but former India cricketer Aakash Chopra is not pleased with the decision.
UPDATED ON SEP 17, 2021 10:12 AM IST
Former captain and batting legend Sunil Gavaskar has suggested that batsman KL Rahul could be appointed the new vice-captain, in order to groom him as a future skipper.
PUBLISHED ON SEP 17, 2021 08:03 AM IST
Former India cricketer Saba Karim heaped praise on the Mumbai Indians batsman and also mentioned that the team relies heavily on him.
UPDATED ON SEP 17, 2021 07:48 AM IST
Tim Paine had been suffering from severe pain down his left side caused by a pinched nerve and, on the advice of surgeons, underwent the procedure on Tuesday.
UPDATED ON SEP 17, 2021 07:35 AM IST
Kohli took to Twitter and Instagram to make it official with a lengthy post explaining the rationale behind his decision.
PUBLISHED ON SEP 16, 2021 11:29 PM IST
- The team composition doesn’t change much between ODIs and T20Is. With two captains, players might find themselves in a tangle moving from one style of leadership to another.